Simply Accounting - General
Course Length: 1 Session
Description: This course is designed both for those who are new to Simply Accounting or for those who want to brush up on their skills. It covers some of the general features of Simply Accounting (Chart of Accounts, General Journal) from setup through completion of the accounting cycle.
Note that the module teaches Simply Accounting specific skills and assumes that students are already familiar with basic bookkeeping principles.
Prerequisites: Bookkeeping Experience; ** Registration Test May be Required **
Students should be able to answer the following questions prior to taking this course:
- Do you know how to increase a liability account?
- Do you know how to make a year-end adjusting entry and why you would do so?
- Do you know how to manually set up and post account reconciliations?
- Do you know what a contra account is?
- Do you know what an outstanding cheque is?
Next Start Date: June 5, 2013
Registration Deadline: May 22, 2013
Tuition: $92 (Tax Not Included)
Manual: $90 (Required - Tax Not Included)
- Creating, modifying and deleting accounts related to the Chart of Accounts
- Creating and posting transactions
- Modifying and deleting transactions
- Recording comments
- Reviewing the transactions in the financial reports